One of my favorite skincare things to do is go to lush and buy their facemasks. I have mastered this minty mask pretty good and I change up the ingredients depending on how my skin is feeling.
Here is a list of the ingredients and their benefits for your beautiful face.
Oatmeal, ground -
- Helps to keep the skin hydrated
- Gently cleanses the skin
- Gently exfoliates
- Helps to soothe and nourish the skin
- Reduces inflammation
- Has antioxidant properties
- It's non-irritating, suitable for all skin types, and inexpensive!
Dried lavender flowers, ground-
- It's anti-aging
- It can help equalize the skins PH balance
- It's anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory
- It contains antioxidants to nourish the skin.
Kaolin clay -
- It's gentle and good for all skin types
- It detoxes and cleans pores
- Absorbs excess oil
- It can soothe skin that is inflamed
- Removes impurities from the skin to help fight acne
Honey, optional(omit if you want it to be vegan) -